- Curl hair before bed with a one and a half curling wand – or 2 inches for bigger waves.
- Curl each hair section in a different direction.
- After curling your hair do not comb out the waves for a slightly piecer look.
- Do not pile on any shine or oil based products because you want your hair to pick up more texture over the night tossing around the pillow, if anything add moose to your hair before curling.
- Sleep with a cotton pillow case.
- Sometimes adding a texture spray helps if you have really smooth hair.
- For me I get the best results when I don’t tie my hair up at night, letting my hair tangle and be free helps my fine hair get more volume
VLOGMAS┊24 Days of Hair Tutorials
❅ ❆ GUYS! Welcome to my 24 days of hair tutorials, I am so excited for this months journey ♥ I hope you enjoy
Amber Lee Tucker
Amazing! !! I am so in love with ALL your hairstyles and ideas! Too bad I can’t do them myself…not coordinated enough!
Keep up the good work! I will be watching for more! thanks, again!
–Amber Lee Tucker
Thank-you for your kind words!
Amazing!!! In love with you babe!!! Also subscribed to your YouTube channel…
Thanks for the interesting blog post! I have already read your
blog site every so often for a couple of months, and keep
finding myself coming back. I really hope you
will not mind, but I have used a bit of exactly what you explained on my web blog and have certainly credited you of course.
I likewise published this blog post on my Facebook page and
even my viewers enjoyed it. Many thanks again!