- Curl hair before bed with a one and a half curling wand – or 2 inches for bigger waves.
- Curl each hair section in a different direction.
- After curling your hair do not comb out the waves for a slightly piecer look.
- Do not pile on any shine or oil based products because you want your hair to pick up more texture over the night tossing around the pillow, if anything add moose to your hair before curling.
- Sleep with a cotton pillow case.
- Sometimes adding a texture spray helps if you have really smooth hair.
- For me I get the best results when I don’t tie my hair up at night, letting my hair tangle and be free helps my fine hair get more volume